[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text animation_delay=”200″]
MINIMUM 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We would like you to join our team working on the latest in Extra-Low Voltage system designs, including Security (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection), Building Management Systems (BMS) Fire Alarm, Public Address (PA), CATV Audio and Videoconferencing, Video Projection, Interpretation and Voting Systems, Video wall Displays and structural cabling. Designs are typically targeted to corporate, government, healthcare, higher education, house of workshop for various applications, including building security and automation, presentations, interactive collaboration, video/audio conferencing, digital signage, streaming video and master control centers and much more particularly in Middle East and Africa.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for planning, designing, and implementing Security, Fire Alarm, BMS, CATV, Multimedia Audio Video (AV), Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Audio conferencing, and Video Display Systems (VDS), ranging from simple (Desktop) to complex (Security and BMS Platforms; Video Walls; Network Operation Centers) solutions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects; define project tasks and resource requirements and mange project budget, staff and resources allocation.
- provide direction and support to project team and Manage and coordinate day to day activities the existed projects and track and follow up the project progress and Report project progress regularly.
- Manage the relationship with the client, and partners.
- Preparing requests for proposals and Create and maintain project documentation.
- Manage and monitor sub contracts and Establish and maintain communication with venders.
- Extensive knowledge with demonstrated experience engineering Security Systems, Fire Alarm and Building Management platforms.
- Work directly with clients, architects and consultants throughout the design development and delivery process.
- Responsible for Defining System Requirements (Needs analysis), creating the Bill of Materials (BOM), designing conceptual drawings and labor estimates for multiple customer projects.
- Develop (simple to complex) system design drawings including, but not limited to security, bms, fire-alarm, audio-visual system diagrams and schematic drawings; architectural diagrams, rack layouts, drawings and sketches; Design/Build and Bid/Build specifications; and operational capabilities narratives, etc.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the Security, BMS, Fire Alarm, CATV and AV design and field implementation?
- Ability to successfully complete jobs from design and equipment specification to configuration and commissioning.
- Possess a working knowledge of extra low voltage communications systems in the fields of Analog and Digital Audio processing and standard and hi-definition video?
- Experience with reviewing bid documents for purposes of evaluating and preparing equipment take offs, review design integrity/discrepancies, wire take offs, scope of work descriptions, etc. a plus.
- Highly technical, with the ability to evaluate situations, utilizing logical and decisive reasoning?
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD to efficiently design systems?
- CTS, CTS-I and CTS-D are highly desirable and manufactures (Honeywell, Axis) certifications a plus?
- Read, correctly interpret and produce multiple formats of technical specifications; schematic drawings and architectural diagrams?
- Strong working knowledge of Security, BMS, FA, CATV, AV control systems – Honeywell/AXIS/AMX/Crestron/Extron.
- Strong working knowledge of information networks / IP skills desirable?
- Must have solid written and oral communications skills.
SALARY RANGE: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN HONEYWELL (Equivalent) BUILDING SOLUTIONS PRODUCT WILL BE CONSIDERED.[/vc_column_text][grve_title title=”Send your CV to PBS FZE” heading=”h4″ line_type=”no-line” align=”left” animation_delay=”200″][vc_column_text animation_delay=”200″][contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]